which is the best climax scena u have ever seen in malayalam?
- Old responses
- From: skumar (@ kerala.nic.in)
on: Mon Oct 20 04:39:44 EDT 2003
How can any one forget climax of Padmarajan film
Namukku Parkkan Munthirthoppukal where Mohal lal takes thilakan (step father) raped Sari as his wife Its best climax I saw in MAlayaalm
- From: Mahakavi Lambodaran (@ 210-210-79-19.lan.sify.net)
on: Thu Oct 30 02:18:52 EST 2003
Plz allow me to add some:
3)Nokketha Dhoorethu kannum nattu---padmini fixing the door bell--good touch.
4)Thaalavattom---nedumudi choking lal
- From: thomas (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Thu Oct 30 03:27:06 EST 2003
some of my choices
1. thalavattam (though in the last moment we can predict how it goes..........but it is very touching)
3. kireedam and thaniyaavarthanam
5. bharatham (though we can predict, the last scene between lal and nedumudi's wife is very touching)
7. oru vadakkan veeragatha
9. varavelpu (valiya prathekshayode naattil vannittu nisahaayanaayi thirichu pokunna scene)
- From: kizhavan (@ 188.8.131.52)
on: Thu Oct 30 07:38:01 EST 2003
what makes yathra's climax special is that, even if we know what is going to happen in the climax, still it is very touching. none of the other movies has that.
- From: sudheer (@ harris-c3-4.cecs.ucf.edu)
on: Thu Oct 30 19:55:21 EST 2003
1. Innale - superb ,excellent.. i cant define in words .. padmarajan had made that much beautiful climax.. we really miss that legendary director.
2. aniyathipravu - very good climax.
3. Thaalavattom- Touching one.so as ulladakkom.
4. CBI diary - suspense kept till the last scene..
- From: thomas (@ 184.108.40.206)
on: Sat Nov 1 07:02:11 EST 2003
CBI il best climax aanu ennu parayunnathil arthamilla..........that has to be there.......allenkil pinne aa moovikku enthu prasakthi.......angane parayukayaanenkil truth, jagratha thudangiava ellam ee categoriyil pedunnathaanu........
it is my opinion.........am I right?
- From: sudheer (@ lobby203.lib.ucf.edu)
on: Sat Nov 1 16:00:23 EST 2003
peduthaam ..pakshe ,i felt CBI had more suspense than truth and jagratha and also it came before these two movies and i watched the movie at the first week in theatre and i liked it vey much that time.
- From: Raju (@ 220.127.116.11)
on: Tue Nov 4 01:44:55 EST 2003
Regarding climaxes I agree fully with Kizhavan(why
this kind of names?)..Yes there was no suspense
and we were sure that hero meet heroin..But the the atmosphere there in the vally sorrounded by full of lights and the Mammuty and Shobhana in the middle of it...Really great.
I also want to know what was the climax of Koodevide
I will not agree with the climax of Innale..Where
Suresh Gopi don't get his wife back..is it right?
- From: KHADALAN (@ 18.104.22.168)
on: Wed Nov 5 08:58:44 EST 2003
WELL...PADMARAJAN GAVE SURESH GOPI HIS BEST SHOT IN INNALE AND SURESH DID GOOD TOO!!!(UNBELIEVEABLE)...THE INNALE CLIMAX WAS GOOD..
ANOTHER GOOD CLIMAX WAS IN AUGUST 1, A THRILLER FROM SIBI MALAYIL. I DONT THINK SIBI HAS MADE A THRILLER LIKE THIS BEFORE OR AFTER...A VERY GOOD CLIMAX...
YATRA BY BALU MAHENDRA ALSO HAD A GRET CLIMAX...
ANOTHER GOOD CLIMAX WAS IN VADAKHAN VEERA GADHA...
- From: brijithlal (@ 22.214.171.124)
on: Wed Nov 12 07:18:15 EST 2003
My Ist choice is "SUKRUTHAM".
2nd. "INNALE"/ "YATHRA"/ "THANIYAAVARTHANAM"
I think "THANIYAAVARTHANAM" is more touching.
List all pages of this thread
Back to the Forum